If you’ve stopped by our coffee bar, you’ve probably tasted our delicious vegan oatmeal cookies. We think they go perfectly with our hot coffees and hot teas on a cold winters day. While you sit cooped up in your home waiting for warmer weather, these cookies are the perfect project. The recipe is simple and easy to follow, and in a matter of a time, you can have fresh vegan oatmeal cookies to snack on.
Are you picturing yourself curled up in bed with a hot coffee and a handful of oatmeal cookies yet? If so, check out the recipe below and get baking!
– 144g rolled oats
– 125g flour
– 80g desiccated coconut
– 1tsp baking soda
-1/2 tsp salt
-1 tsp cinnamon
-200g brown sugar
-112g coconut oil
– 3 tbs maple syrup
– 1tsp vanilla
– 2 tbs oat milk
- Mix the dry ingredients, leaving out only the sugar. The dry ingredients include the rolled oats, flour, desiccated coconut, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, mix the oil and sugar together.
- Next add the vanilla and syrup to this bowl of wet ingredients.
- Add the dry ingredients.
- Add the oat milk, and then mix until crumbly.
- Form small chucks and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 160°C degrees Celsius for about 10 minutes. Time will vary according to cookie size. About three of these small cookies would equal a normal sized cookie. This recipe will yield 80-90 small cookies for you to enjoy.
Insider Tip: They are small, but addictive. Before you know it, you will have eaten 20.