Where you drink is just as important as what you drink. As you sip your hot coffee and reflect, we want our coffee and our music to lift your spirit. Music has the ability to take you to another place and another time. It transforms our mood and can reflect our own personal style. Just like the right cup of coffee, the right song can change your day and open your mind.
With the help of our dancing barista Rene, we have complied a list of ten songs that we can’t stop listening to in our coffee bar. We hope they lift your spirit as much as they lift ours.
- Cecilia by Thomas Dybdahl
- When am I going to Make a Living by Sade
- Orange Moon by Erykah Badu
- Desire by Moodyman
- The recital that never happened by Khruangbin
- Na Ja Balam by Arooj Aftab
- La prima estate by Erlend Øye
- Waitin by Kelela
- Guap by Yaeji
- Waiting For A Surprise by Red Axes
Check out our Spotify playlist here! Or come to our bar – sit back, relax, have a coffee, and enjoy the music!
Contact our experts at email@example.com or Subscribe to the blog for more coffee stories!